March 27

100wc

So when you think about cross what do you think fo? Do you think of rage or the cane but nothing will compare to my mum! She is rage and the cane combined.
The other day i accidentally knocked a glass over and she made grounded for a month.

I was so cross that i got a sledge hammer and knocked down a whole wall in my room”thats a lot of damage”.

That got me grounded for six years so i gave up.

I sold my xbox and switch then i said well you get what you get and you don’t get upset.

Posted March 27, 2019 by charlie2017 in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “100wc

1. ccmizis

Charlie
    you have thought about the prompt and made some clever comparisons to explain what makes you cross. “She is rage and the cane combined.”
    I liked how you asked your audience what they think of when they get cross. However there are many errors with punctuation and spelling which could have been fixed if you edited your work before you posted your work. In the very first sentence there is a mistake which distracts the reader.
    So when you think about cross what do you think fo?
    There are also lower case i throughout your story. I can’t emphasis how important it is to edit your work so that the reader sees your best work.